Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well, here I am!

• Jul. 10, 2007

Dear Blog Universe,

Just a quick post to let you know I still exist! Mariah will arrive this Thursday, so please be praying that she will have a smooth and easy trip and that there wouldn't be any hitches. :D

I've been away for a few days, and I've been working on a post about Canada. I tried to have it up for July 1 (Canada Day), but I didn't do it. Sorry everyone! This post has been a long time in coming! I'll try to have it up in a few weeks, but I'm not promising anything as Mariah will be here for 3 weeks and I might not have tons of time to post! :)

In any case, I've been having lots of fun, going to the lake and kicking a floaty mattress all around some little islands in the middle, bike riding, and all sorts of other fun stuff! Now the pool is nice and toasty as is the air: finally! I've been swimming a lot, and being very soggy, but it's so fun! Aren't we blessed to have the opportunity to learn to swim? I love wetness!

Well, thank you all for checking in, I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me when I get a comment as I don't have the feature that allows me to tell how many people have visited the page, and I don't like free page counters. So there you go, new rule: you read the post, you must comment! :D Thanks!!!

God bless you all this Summer!
In Christ,
Sheila

No comments: