Monday, September 24, 2007

Many exciting things happening in the Blogosphere!

• Sep. 24, 2007

Dear inhabitants of the Blogosphere,

First off, my Mom started a blog. Yay!!! You may wonder "What happened to the 'LorrainOfManyHats' blog?" Well, she decided to start fresh, and is closing the old blog, that she hadn't blogged on for well over a year. So her new blog address is at: www.TheNarrowRoadAndGate.blogspot.com Please visit her, and leave a comment!

Also, just so you know, I will probably (not for sure) be switching over to my blogger blog (www.ChristsInstrument.blogspot.com) sometime in the next month or two. So keep checking for updates on that.

I do have interesting posts coming, my life is just really full right now, so keep on the lookout for them. I'm also working on updating my blogger blog to make it really presentable, so that takes up some of my blog-ish time. :) Unfortunately, since it's the new blogger, I can't use this exact template. :( Oh well. Hopefully I can put the music picture in the background again, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, God bless you all, and I look forward to seeing you around the blogosphere...so does my Mom! :D

Sincerely,
Sheil

No comments: