Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another tag...Wow!

This is odd for me, I usually don't do tags, but Bryant tagged me, and this time I feel like doing it. Here are the rules:

:: Link to the person that tagged you.
:: Post the rules on your blog.
:: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
:: Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
:: Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here goes!

1.) I don't use shampoo, conditioner, or shower gel, and as soon as this tube of toothpaste is gone, I won't use that either. No, I don't stink. :P Ask me if you're curious. :)

2.) I LOVE Caf-Lib but I can't stand coffee!

3.) If you measure the circumference around my ponytail, it's 11 cm. (almost 4 1/2 inches)

4.) If I have several foods on my plate, I eat the one at a time (I'll eat all the peas, then all the potatoes, etc.)

5.) My 6 best friends all live 'abroad'. (Thanks to the internet!)

6.) I am a citizen of both Canada and Switzerland. :D

WooHoo, there you have it, 6 random facts. I tag:


Off you go! Have fun!

Hugs,
Sheila

7 comments:

Sara N. Smith said...

Your blog is beautiful! I'm glad I stopped by! Blessings!
*Sara*

Lisa said...

Fun! Ok now let me do it. I don't know if I have six friends that all have blogs. I'll change the rules to three. ;P

Mariah said...

I enjoyed reading those fun facts about you! I knew half of them. :)
Mariah

Anna Naomi said...

Enjoyed reading your fun facts! I'm the opposite - I eat a little bit of each kind of food, alternating, until it's all gone.

So.. I am curious. =) What do you use when you shower and brush your teeth? :)

Sheila said...

Anna: My shower regime is like this:

'Shampoo' is a mix of one cup water and 1 tbs Baking soda, but not all of it at once. (I have long, thick hair, and I use maybe 1/2 of the solution?) I put this just on my scalp area, NOT the rest of my hair.

Then as 'conditioner' I use about 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, and I use maybe a 1/4 of that on the rest of my hair (not the scalp)

I use mostly water only for my body, but not always.

For toothpaste, I like a paste of baking soda and oil, either peppermint or oregano.

:D

~Bryant said...

Your "shower regime" sound like mine! I use baking soda and apple cider vinegar a lot, too, but not all the time. My family thinks it is quite odd. :)

Sheila said...

Actually, Bryant, you were one of the encouraging factors in my quest for 'no 'poo'. :D

I'd heard of curly girl, but I'm not curly, so I was rather dissapointed, because I loved the idea. Then when Micah-Noel posted those random facts about you on your birthday, including something about washing your hair with ACV, I was curious. So a few months later I did some research...and here I am. :D