Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random quiz!

Stolen from Merrill's blog...

1.) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
A pretty long gown, a cowgirl outfit, my flute, a piano, a little button to make me sing...

2.) I have an irrational fear of:
Being bad at things. But not really. Just sort of.

3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
Food...and fantastic desserts!

4.) What weight were you when you were born?
10 pounds, 4 ounces. Big baby. :D

5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
Ignore the person and go exploring!

8.) I find the thought of childbirth:
Absolutely spellbinding. Very exciting!

9.) Next door to my house is:
More houses. Yuck.

10.) My feet are:
Size 8 1/2. :D

11.) My preferred style of jeans is:
Slightly flared at the ankles, and not too tight all around.

12.) Do you play a musical instrument?
Flute, Piano, and Singing!

13.) Know how to cook?
Yep! And I like it too!

14.) I am annoyed with:
People who have no respect for other people.

16.) What child-related smell do you not like?
Poop, but who cares?

17.) What sea creature scares you?
Something that could eat me when I go swimming in the ocean. :(

18.) What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
Grey, blonde-ish...yeah.

19.) What object have you broken most recently?
Bread! I ate a bun this morning, and I just broke it instead of cutting it. Haha. :)

20.) Name one of the Spice Girls.
Hmm, I think I'll call them: Bob, Fred, Joe, and Frank. How's that for a naming job! j/k

21.) What was the last thing to make you cry?
Um, well, when I discovered the bad mark I got on that exam. But my teacher and I think it must be a mis-marking. Who knows? We'll find out when we get the exam back.

22.) What are the stems on wine glasses for?
Um, holding.

23.) My favorite shoes are:
Comfortable. CROCS!!!!!

24.) Can you use chopsticks?
Sort of, but really badly!

25.) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
Oh goodness, I don't know. I've grown up around both, so I don't know if I could choose. Maybe the beach?

26.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
Whoever asked this question didn't know that I have no clue about serial killers. ;)

27.) Who knows a secret or two about you?
Mariah and SOA girls? My parents?

28.) Have you ever burned yourself?
Yes, the last time was when I tried to take something out of the stove without oven mitts. Real smart.

30.) Who is your hero[s]?
My teachers!!! WooHoo!

40.) Do you believe that things last forever?
Yes. Some of them.

41.) What are you listening to?
The computer and my clickety-clacking

42.) What do you smell like?
Freshly washed hair?

43.) Are you married?
Three guesses and the first three don't count!

44.) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
My Mommy and my Daddy! *little kid grin*

45.) What's the most confusing to you?
Life. Life. Life.

46.) Do you have any bad habits?
Uh, yeah. Sometimes I go on the computer too much. Sometimes I eat too much sugar. But I'm working on both. :)

47.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yes!! Music and swimming!

48.) What is one thing you've learned about life?
Don't judge a person by their cover.

49.) What's your favorite color?
Pink and Green!

50.) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No, I haven't. :)

53.) What are you looking forward to?
Festival!

54.) How are you today?
Happy and excited and whatever you are when you aren't nervous but are about to perform. I don't know. :)


That was random! Feel free to steal away!
God bless,
Sheila

6 comments:

Cowgirl_E said...

27.) Who knows a secret or two about you?

Mariah and SOA girls? My parents?



Hehehehe!!!! *wicked grin*

Mariah said...

Hey Sheila!
I enjoyed reading that fun post about you!
Love,
Mariah

Sydney Smith said...

Hey Sheila.
Awsome post! I love learning random facts about people. I might have to steal this for my next post!>;}

Maria Pauline said...

How fun! I might steal this....

Why were you taking something out of the oven without potholders?

Josiah R. said...

Check out Erik Novak's post like that, 200 questions!!!! :D click here to view it!

~Bryant said...

So fun! I enjoyed reading all these random facts about you.
[grin]