Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun facts...

Hello everyone! I had a great birthday yesterday. More on that soon, probably. :)

1. Name someone who made you smile today?
Jen, by reading her card.
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Um...checking my email
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eat breakfast.
4. Name something that happened to you in 1992?
I was born!
5. When is your birthday?
April 16, 1992

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Grey
8. What was the last thing you bought?
I payed for the fee to take the test for my driver's learning license
9. where do you keep your money?
Mostly in the bank, and the rest in my wallet
10. What was the weather like today?
It is sunny and cool!
11. Where did your last hug take place?
The living room, before that, my parents bedroom, before that, a random little alleyway
12. What are you excited about?
MY honours concert and choir concert of the weekend!
13. Do you want to cut your hair?
No! I love my long hair! Though sometimes it's a pain...
14. Are you over the age of 25?
No, but I AM over the ago of 15!
15. Do you talk a lot?
Yes, for sure! Mostly when I am around other chatty people, but I have discovered I have a quiet side as well.

17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
X's are cheesy.
18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey?
I know someone who knows a Kelsey.
19. Do you make up your own words?
For sure!
20. Are you ticklish?
I don't know if I should tell you...
21. Are you typically a jealous person?
Not really, no.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C":
Camille!!!
23. Who's the last person to call you?
Mrs. B!
24. Do you chew on your straws?
Depends where I am!
25. Do you have curly hair?
No, but I have mostly wavy hair, and occasionally I find a curl!
26. What is the next concert you're going to?
Honours concert.
27.Where did you go today?
I haven't gone anywhere yet, but I am going riding later!
28. What is something you say a lot?
"For sure!"

30. Do you have to work tomorrow?
Depends on your definition of work.
31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Probably my Mum or Dad.
32. What should you be doing right now?
Practicing something.
33. Do you have a nickname?
I seriously wish I did!
34. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I think so, not really sure!
35. What are you listening to?
Some Bach on the radio, and my own clacking keyboard
36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
Water Horse
37. Is there anyone you like right now?
No, not THAT kind of 'like', but I do LOVE all my friends!
38. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Well, we have a dishwasher, sot there aren't lots to wash
39. Did you cry today?
No, but I cried yesterday out of pure happiness.

There you have it! Completely random!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

I like completely random posts. :D
Am I the one that helped you find your quiet side? :P
Mariah

Sheila said...

Yes Maya, you certainly helped with that a lot!!! :D