Sunday, April 20, 2008

Returning the Favor

Sheila recently hacked my blog. I feel it's high time to do the same to her.

A few days ago I was out riding my horse, and it made me think of Sheila. I hope someday we can go riding together...

This afternoon I watched and listened to a fluit quartet. It made me think of Sheila. I hope someday we can jam on our instruments together...

This evening I got on the computer, and noticed Sheila's blurb on her skype account. It said "it is a glorious feeling to be loved." I hope Sheila realizes how many people she has made feel glorious by loving them.

But enough of the mush already?

How about two fun pictures!

This is Sheila when she was maybe fourteen...isn't she cute?




This is Sheila very recently. She might think she looks stupid in this picture, but I LOVE it!! She looks so happy and cowgirl-ish.




I love you, Sheila Christine!

5 comments:

Maria said...

That second picture is awesome! (I've already seen the first. :)

Sheila said...

Awwwwww! Thank you Erica! You are the sweetest thing in the world.

Yes, I was 14 in that picture. :) Thank you, I am realizing that there is whole host of love out there, and like I said...it's just a glorious feeling to be loved.

I love YOU!
Sheila

NoJo said...

Sheila. I'm a bit jealous of the ability to go 24 hours, but I may have been able to when I was 16. I'm 36 and have had 3 kids- maybe that changed my cycle. I know I am heavier now than before kids, but also only last 3-4 days.

nicw pics.

thanks for the note.

Sheila said...

Thank you for the comment NoJo!

Girls, so you know, this nice lady has a menstrual cup blog that I commented on, and we are comparing heaviness of flow. Haha! :D

Sheila said...

By the way, Erica... If you were Canadian I would be mad at you. Favour is spelled with a U! Haha!!