Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm here...really!

Hey friends,

I really AM alive, in fact, I'm quite a bit more alive than I have been in a while. That's why I haven't posted for a while. :) I am working on a very interesting (possibly two-part) post, but it's going to have to wait a bit longer yet. I am going to be away Friday-Saturday-Sunday, so likely it won't be until next week. I'm taking my NLS (National Lifeguard Service) course, so I'll be BUSY and TIRED. In the vain of lifeguarding, and to keep you laughing, here's a cartoon I found yesterday and spent a long time laughing at. Really tickled my funny bone. :D Enjoy!


Hugs,
Sheila Christine

4 comments:

Mariah said...

Funny! :D
Praying for you,
Mariah

beautifulgraceblog said...

I think he's going to need a backboard....

beautifulgraceblog said...

Oh, by the way, have fun with your lifeguarding class! Its fun. :D I've been working since the start of September. I've found it rather boring. I worked 11 hours this week, only 4 of which there actually were people in the pool. Most of my hours ended up in one week...

In October I get to do WSI- Water Safety Instructor- training. That's going to be a grueling weekend, but I'm excited for spring swimming lessons! Plus I get a raise for taking it!

Sheila said...

Thanks Maria! Yeah, the first half is now over...but BOY am I tired! I love it though. :) I've already done my AWSI (Assistant Water Safety Instructor), and have been volunteering with teaching since summer 2007. I wanted to do it sooner, but it's crazy hard to find courses here since I wasn't here in the summer to take the summer ones. I'm going to end up waiting until January. :( Keep it up!

Sheila