Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just for fun...

I'm keeping this blog for now. We'll see how I feel in six months, and I may play around with sprucing up this one a bit. I need some green in here! Also, I'm working on a really interesting (and long...possibly two part?) post, but I just found one of these really idiotic questionaire things, and I'm going to fill it out...just for fun. :)

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
Yes I can...though sometimes they slip and I have to re-blow it. Silly fingers!

What was your last purchase?
Ummm...a voice lesson. :D And it was a good one!!!

Does anyone like you?
What kind of like? Lots of people like me, (at least I hope so!) and I think one person liked me this summer. It was honestly hilarious. Hahahaaa!

Have you made anyone laugh while they were crying lately?
No...I'm not so great at that. But Jen is. She always makes me laugh at most inopportune moments! :P

Are you easily amused?
Sometimes, but sometimes easy amusement just annoys me.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I used to sleep only on my side, but now it bugs my shoulders, so I often sleep on my tummy, unless it bugs my neck, at which time I sleep on my back. Ah well!

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Oh probably.

What did you do Saturday?
What did I do? Not much. I prepared for the flute gig, practiced some piano, read books, and surfed the web.

Do you trust all of your friends?
Yes, but....

Morning or night person?
Night. Though if I'm well rested, I do love the crisp, morning air.

Are you taller than 5′5”?
Nope, but I'm almost 5'5". I hope I don't grow anymore! I like being an inch shorter than everybody!

Would you rather have love or money?
Love. Absolutely.

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Sort of. There are some people who think they know me really well, some people who just don't know me well, and some people who understand the deepest me. But I don't know if there is anyone who completely understands me. I'm an enigma...at least to myself. Haha!

Last person you watched movies with?
My parents.

Do you hide your emotions?
Sometimes, yes, but it hurts. Other times, I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Morning.

If you could either float on the moon, or snorkel in the ocean, which?
Float on the moon. That would be fun!

Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I'd like to think so, but you never know!

Third text in your inbox? from who?
I don't text...so let's do email. It's an email from Jen with Grade 10 flute technique requirements. Oh joy!

Have you been to New York City?
No, and I have no aspirations to.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Susan. :D I'm going to see her tomorrow! Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
Yes.

What were you doing at 7am?
Sleeping. Hahahahaaaaa! I couldn't sleep last night, and it was probably close to 3am by the time I drifted off, so I slept until 9:30 this morning.

What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?
Top friends? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Can you legally drink?
No. A year and...8 months. But I don't want to drink.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
She's in the room right now.

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet ARE the best shoes!!! Bar none!

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Yes, but not for me. February 16, for my Mum. That was a tough day.

Do you hold grudges?
I have in the past, but I think I'm okay now.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
I don't drive on my own, (Yet!!!) and usually I'm not in a random singing mood when others are around, but yes, occasionally.

When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Tuesday. I get very excited about my lessons, and I had a voice lesson!

Are you watching TV?
Nope.


Done! That was truly insane, but it was fun!

Hugs... (BIG, squeezy hugs!!!)
Chrissi

2 comments:

Idzie said...

Those randomly stupid quizzes are so much fun! I can rarely resisting filling them out when I come across them... :-P
I wonder if you got my email? If so, I'm not trying to bug you about it or anything, life is busy (increasingly so for me it seems!), I just want to make sure my computer did not decide to be screwy and not send it... :-S Anyway, hugs and more hugs.

Isabelle :-)

beautifulgraceblog said...

Oh yes. You need more green!! Lots more. :D

I'll second you on bare feet- but I like socks when it is cold. :D

Maria Pauline