Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know that it is possible to actually fry your brain using only...

?
?
?
?
?

A TEXTBOOK

and

PAPER

and

A PENCIL?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's true. Prolonged exposure to these deadly elements can actually cause brain cells to shut down. This is especially true when studying for RCM Music History 4 exams--which often approach much faster that the student desires--for hours on end every day. Also, the discovery of things one has not studied, but should have, can lead some to complete insanity, which includes tears, mental breakdown, fits of hysterical laughter, and even the writing of some awfully depressing poems.

Ha!

Yes, I've discovered these facts for myself. Now I know why I love unschooling. Unfortunately, RCM doesn't understand that concept quite yet. Haha!

Toodles. Off to fry my brain!
- Sheila Christine

1 comment:

beautifulgraceblog said...

Fortunately, I don't have to study for music exams... but I have fried my brain through various methods....

-Maria