Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged!

Lisa tagged me, so here are 6 random facts about me:

1. I am vegetarian.

2. My hair was always straight with only tiny waves underneath, until I stopped using shampoo, and now it's WAVY! :)

3. I've flown across the Atlantic 9 times, but other than the gulf of Mexico, I've never been to the Atlantic ocean.

4. I've lived on an Island for 15 1/2 of my 16 1/2 years.

5. I hate bras. :P

6. I want to build some sort of cob structure, and maybe even live in a cob house (that I have actively participated in creating!) one day.

I tag...

Isabelle

Maya

And I have lots of other friends, but they don't have blogs! Come on!!!

Hugs,
Sheila Christine


2 comments:

Mariah said...

I thought you already knew because you commented on my first post. :)
Yeah, I started a new journal about a month ago and I have already filled 1/3 of it.
Thanks for the tag!
Hugs,
Maya

Sheila said...

Well, I had checked back a bit, and you hadn't posted anything, so I thought maybe you weren't going to. I'm so glad you ARE! :)