Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yet another silly Meme...


Silly Meme I did last night before going to sleep. It'll keep you occupied while I'm gone. :P


What's the age difference between you and the last person you kissed?
Um...44 years. My Dad. On the cheek. Haha...

Where will you be tonight?
Right here.

Who are you texting?
No one.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Absolutely

Do you have a bank account?
Yep.

Would you change your name?
No, but I used to want to.

Last time you had a nice bubble bath?
Bubbles? Who knows. Bath? Sunday.

Do you like ice-cream?
Quite. If it's REAL ice cream, not the crappy stuff that is just filler yuck.

When is the next time you're going away?
Tomorrow.

Where is the person your thinking of?
Well...if I said I'd give the area I'm in away...

What do you miss most about your past?
Friends. Children's choir.

Do you talk to your siblings?
Yup. :P

Are you going to have a good night?
Going to bed eeaarrly!

Anything weird happen lately?
Weird? Actually, yeah!

What made you smile today?
Thoughts... :)

Who do you tell the most to?
Ouch... close tie between my parents and Susan.

What do you carry with you at all times?
My hair. :P

Do you like anyone?
Attempting not to...

Who knows the real you?
God? And like...2 people?

What CD is in your stereo?
Uh...Norton recordings CD 1. I was listening to the Coronation of Poppea opera by Monteverdi, for history.

Do you have a job?
Currently, my job is teaching flute and piano. :)

What did you do yesterday?
Um, choir audition, practice, flute lesson, history.

What big concerts have you been to?
All sorts of symphonic things, and I've performed in Beethoven 9! That's got to count for something!

Do you trust your friends?
Mostly.

You're single?
Yes I am.

Look out the window:
Darkness.....

What are your nicknames?
None...'cept 'Chrissi' occasionally, from my Mum.

What kind of music do you like?
Music? You're asking ME about music? Classical. Everything. Just...MUSIC!!!

Last thing you purchased?
Um...a $2 Christmas present for my Mum.

Are you watching tv?
Nope.

Do you like to go back and read your old journals?
Love it. Helps me figure out who I am.

Do you break things when you are mad?
No, but I did when I was little!

Do you like the feeling of warm laundry?
Cooozzy...

Do you know someone who "doesn't cry?"
Nope. I associate only with crying folk.

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
I told you, I'm attempting not to like anyone. But it's reeeaaaallly hard sometimes.

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
Practice, pack car, drive to my grandparents. But we're taking the wrong car...I can't drive. *cry*

When was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?
Oh, goodness, this summer, in Switzerland? Or maybe I fell asleep on the ferry last time. I was sleepy, but I don't know if I actually slept. Maybe.

What do you do when you have a bad day?
Cry.

Have you made any mistakes recently?
Yep.

What is one thing you have learned lately?
Trust myself!!!!!!!!!! Don't listen to myself!!!!!

Do your parents really know you?
Mostly.

Have you ever felt hurt?
*cough* Countless times.

Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?
For sure. I think everyone always does.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
My exams being over.

Do you think too much or too little?
Can't think too much, but some people would say I do. ;)

Do you dance in the car?
Sing? Yes. Dance? Gosh, I don't know. How do you dance in the car? My Mum would be pretty upset if I tried to dance while driving!!!

Do you smile a lot?
I try. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Um...my Mum?

Are there things you can't live without?
Yeah, but sometimes I have to.

Who is the fourth person on your contact list?
What contact list? I don't have a cell phone. On email? That would be Jen.

What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
My fuzzy pink pillows

Do you think you'll be married in 10 yeαrs?
I kind of hope so.

Where were you at 9pm Thursday night?
Uhhh... Here?

What happened at 10:00 am today?
Susan was leaving. :(

Do you laugh at all the wrong times?
No.

When did you last smile?
Today sometime. Thinking about teaching, probably.

Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren't?
Yeah.

Can you play pool?
Nope!

Who do you make fun of the most?
My Dad, but just in jest.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
Depends on what.

How is life going for you right now?
Pretty good. Big stuff, big decisions, big thoughts, lots of work, rather stressful, yet inner peace somehow. God is gracious.

What do most people call you?
Sheila

What did you do tonight ?
I'm sitting here. :P

What color is your hair brush?
Grey

What cell phone company do you use?
I don't have a cell phone. But my Mum's is Bell.

What was the weather like today?
Weird mix between cloudy, windy, rainy, and sunny. That's VanIsle for you!

Where did your last hug take place?
Ummm, in a coffee shop? Or probably in the kitchen, actually.

What are you excited for?
My new choir!!!

Are you ticklish?
Rather!

Bar soap or body wash?
Neither. w00t!!!!!!!!

What brand of shampoo do you use?
None. :P Baking soda!!!

Who was the last person you hugged?
My Mum. Before that My Dad. Before that Jen.

What is the best movie you have seen in the past two weeks?
Le Choriste. SO good. Oh my goodness.

Do you know someone with the same birthday as you?
Um, sort of. From a looong time ago.

Does anyone like you?
I doubt it.

Pancakes or French Toast?
Hmmm...French Toast.

How many sister and brothers do you have ?
Two sisters. One in my diary, and one who declared to me this summer "Don't you EVER say you don't have a sister. I am your sister!!!" So what can I say? And 6 more sisters in my SOA girls. :)

Last time you laughed at something stupid?
This questionairre!

What time did you wake up this morning?
8:45. "OMG...Susan will be here in 20 minutes!!!"

Best thing about winter?
Christmas, hugs, warm things, clear nights, excitement.

Name a couple of favourite colors?
Green, Pink...

--

Another ridiculous post. :P

Hugs,
Sheila

No comments: