Saturday, December 13, 2008

abc....

Totally random picture of me. :)


Okay, I'm sure you're tired of these by now, but Erica did it, and I really like doing them. No idea why, it's just fun. :D

A is for age. sixteen years, and almost 8 months. Or something. :P

B is for burger of choice. Veggie burger. Mountain burgers ROCK muchly!!!

C is for what car you drive. Shiny 1997 Toyota Corola!~

D is for Dog’s name: Bitsy and Bunny

E is for essential item you use every day. Um...piano? Pencil? Fuzzy sweater? Underwear? I don't know!

F is for favorite tv show at the moment. Um, we don't have TV. Ha! However we do have a few sets of dvds of Hogans Heroes and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, which are completely different but both completely awesome in their own way.

G is for Favorite game. Maybe Casperoni. Loooong story. :)

H is for Hometown. Thun, Switzerland!!!

I is for intruments you play. Piano, flute, voice, and a bunch in my dreams!

J is for favorite juice. Hmm...Maybe orange? No, MANGOOO!!!

K is for who you’d like to kiss. Um...my future husband?

L is for last resturant you ate at. Uh...food court at the mall with my Dad? And before that, Delicados. :D

M is for your favorite Muppet. Never watched, but Kermit is greeeeen!

N is for number of piercings. Five. Oh I like to say that!

O is for overnight hospital stays. NEVER! Been there once, (not overnight) they decided it was just some terrible flu-ish thing, and flew out of there as soon as I could!

P is for people you were with today. The lady overseeing the exam, 5 other people taking exams, my parents, and the Christmas tree people!

Q is for what you do with your quiet time. Computer, read, crochet, knit. :)

R is for biggest regret. Hmmm...That I didn't learn Barndeutch when I was little, maybe.

S is for status. Single. :)

T is for time you woke up today. Um, Actually about 7:00-ish this morning. Darned exams!

U is for what you consider unique. Each and every person!

V is for vegetable you love. dd Carrots. Mmm...

W is for worst habit. Uh, procrastination? Impatience?

X is for number of x-rays you’ve had.
Quite a few, unfortunately.

Y is for yummy food you ate today. Egg Nog Latte, and a ginger biscotti.

Z is for zodiac sign. Aries, I believe.


So there. :)

And guess what? I AM DONE my RCM exams!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Now I have to wait 6 weeks before I know how I did. We'll see!

And...we have a CHRISTMAS TREE! Just have to put it up. :)

Hugs,
Sheila Christine

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Interesting! Haha, I thought you didn't like doing those. :) I really like doing to those too, and since I need something for my blog, I might borrow that one. :D I'm glad your done with those exams. I have been praying for you the last couple of days.
Hugs,
Maya

Idzie said...

I love those things to! I couldn't say why they're fun to do, but they are. :-P