Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home!

Hey there!

I was gone for the weekend, staying with friends for the first half of my WSI (Water Safety Instructor course), and I'm going back on Saturday, but I'm home for Christmas!

Just thought I'd let you know I'm safe and sound. I have plenty of lesson planning to do for the swim lessons I'm teaching next week, plus other homework and a bathroom that needs cleaning, so I'm not going to write a fancy post right now.

Many, many, many hugs to you all, and a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

Lots of love,
Sheila

3 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

I absolutely love your blog. it is really stunning.
merry christmas to you too!
and I hope you don't mind if I tag you... kind of like passing along good cheer. =)
RULES:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Idzie said...

Merry Christmas!! And LOTS of hugs. :-)

Mariah said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you get my package!
Hugs,
Maya