Saturday, December 20, 2008

People!

Random picture from the ferry

Hey there all of you,

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be away from this afternoon through Tuesday morning. I'll also be gone most of next week, but I'm around for Christmas. :) Finally got a WSI course, but I have to go to another town.

Anyway, in the way of fun, I've been really enjoying my feedwidget thing in my sidebar, seeing where all of you come from!

I've had a number of hits from Alabama, (Anna?) Missouri, (Maya, but there are other MO hits!) Minnesota, (Maria), Nebraska, (Erica?) Montreal, (Idzie!), and toher places that I can't figure out. I mean, who is from Ottawa or Tenesee? And I've seen a few hits from different places on the island that I can't guess. I know Jen and Marianne's hit, but I've seen at LEAST 2 other cities/towns on the island that aren't me! Oh, and the exotic ones; I've seen Israel, and Greece, Romania, (Teo?) England, Australia, (Lisa?) Switzerland, (Nadine? But there are other Swiss hits!) Iceland, (I think I know who you are!) Norway, (can't be Maria!) Germany, (Jess? Is that you?), Mexico, and lots of other crazy places!

I totally understand you wanting to stay anonymous and not give out your exact location, but I think it would be really fun if you could post at least under the anonymous setting and say "Hi, I'm not saying who I am, but I exist, and I am from _________!" That would be really cool. So I am imploring everyone who reads this to do at least that, and if you're brave, I'd love to know who you are! It's very exciting!

And now, just in case I get snowed in and can't talk until after Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And a happy new year. :-D

Hugs to you all,
Sheila

10 comments:

Sadie said...

Well, I exist, and I'm from Texas, and you probably see me on the traffic thing pretty frequently.......but I'm sure you already knew that. =) I've been getting some cool places on my blog too; fun!

Lisa said...

Je viens de la capitale du pays. (I'm pretty sure you can figure out what that means. I'd rather be slightly cryptic than come out and say it.)

~~Sierra~~ said...

Hi,
My name is Sierra I amd from Tennesse.
I have been looking at you blog for a couple of week and I think it is really cool.

Mariah said...

You know who I am, I visit your blog from home and from Jessica's house to I may be a couple of them.
Maya

Cowgirl_E said...

You know who I am and where I'm from. =)

Miriam Rebekah said...

Hi, I definitely exist and I'm from Alabama!
I could be your musical twin. I play the piano and flute and I absolutely love to sing!

Idzie said...

*Grins* I'm the only Montrealer, eh?

Anyway, I just tagged you! :-)

RULES:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Gabe said...

Hey, I exist and I'm from Tennessee. Love reading your blog, and it looks like you have a lot of fun.

Anna Naomi said...

I'm an Alabamian that visits and enjoys your blog! I'm not as musical as you or Miriam, but I do play the flute, a little piano, and sing some as well!

Anonymous said...

I'm Anna from Vermont. =)