Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowiness


So, it's snowing. And it's been snowing non-stop since yesterday afternoon. It isn't snowing really hard at the moment, but steady snow piles up. BIG time! We now have probably at least 2 feet of snow, which is absolutely insane.

We live on Vancouver Island!!! It is definitely not supposed to dump this much white. Nor is it usually such dry snow. Crazy! However, I'm a little mad at it. Don't get me wrong, I love snow muchly, but unfortunately...my choir concert was supposed to be today. It's canceled. And the rescheduled day is during my WSI course. I've been sobbing on and off all morning, I just can't believe that I'm not going to be at my last concert with this choir. My last. Theirs, now.

*cry*

But in any case, my Mum and I went out to shovel, and thoroughly wore ourselves out. Here are a few more pictures...

It is deep. I couldn't believe it was coming up to the top of my boots there!

All working hard in our charming shoveling the snow outfits. :D

So pretty!

Everything is covered...

This is why I don't usually wear turtle-necks. They squish my skin and I look weird!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hugs, everybody!!!
Little Miss Sheila

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Sorry about you having to miss your concert! But the snow looks lovely!
Hugs!