Thursday, December 4, 2008

Words


Okay, I'm here to pick your literary brains. I promise my next post will be more fulfilling and won't ask quite so much of you. :)


So, I'm doing a little 'project' of sorts, and I'd like each of you to give me a few words that describe me. Doesn't matter if you've met me or not, but just from what you know of me, what describes me best? Even if they aren't fancy words, please say anyway, because there's always a thesaurus. :) Positive, negative, what have you, they all work. I'm completely open.


Should be interesting and hopefully will help me with this thing I am working on. Thanks a bunch!

~Sheila Christine

8 comments:

Idzie said...

Joyful, passionate, enthusiastic, caring... Those are what I think of first, so that probably means those are the right words. :-)

Lorraine said...

passionate, pensive, loving, intense :-)

Mariah said...

Passionate, inspired, loving, silly (sometimes :P) beautiful, musical...
I'm sure there are plenty more that I just can't think of right now.

Anna Naomi said...

Fun, enthusiastic, musical, random. =)

jen said...

Maybe you could list words for each of us, as well?

For you I would say:
Focused, alive, joyful, brilliant, funny, open, caring, gifted, shining, warm, sparkling, kind, generous, appreciative, colourful, wise, thoughtful, and fun!

Jen

Lorraine said...

Oh sure, I read "four" word, and found it hard to restrict myself to that, but I thought I was being obedient... :-) Now that I re-read your post and you said "a few" (not four), I can add a bunch...
sensitive, wistful, observant (well, of some things ;-), fun, sage, clear-minded, caring, happy... I could go on :-)

Sadie said...

Hmmmm....Musical, Fun, Eloquent, Natural, Random. =)

Lisa said...

musical, unique, passionate, sensitive, natural, confident (in a good way, that's not really the right word, but I haven't been able to think of the right one)