Monday, February 9, 2009

Too cute (and too busy!) for words

I have been meaning to post, but I am crazy, crazy busy. Here is an edited version of an email I sent just now, explaining my busy-ness...

"I'm happy and busy busy, as always. :-) I got up to the mountain for my one ski day of the year, so that was really nice. Gorgeous, sunny day, too. Saturday I was on the island for piano/history/harmony, and Sunday I helped out with a choral concert, which was awesome, too. This morning I volunteered at a soup kitchen, practiced piano for a few hours, flute for at least an hour (I've stopped being so exact. I just get through what I need to get through, whether it's 52 minutes or 68 or 3 hours) and voice for probably an hour. Then I taught piano and drove to choir, had practice, which was awesomely fun...and here I am. :-) "

So I haven't had much insightful to post about. With that, I leave you with possibly the cutest picture I have ever photographed, although you would have had to be there in person to really grasp how adorable it was!

Posted by Picasa

Hugs,
Sheila

3 comments:

Idzie said...

Awww, that is so adorable!

Mariah said...

Aw, that's really cute! :) Sounds like you're really busy there!
Mariah

Maria said...

Cute, despite my frequent dislike of dogs. ;)

See you tomorrow!