Monday, February 1, 2010

Happily blogging from the comfy lecture hall couch!

Hello friends and neighbours and parents and enemies and whoever else reads this!  :-P

GOD IS GOOD!  I think I've made that clear, but it's been very evident lately.  I have had opportunities to share Christ's light, and moments of great joy, whether happy or not.  There are daily challenges.  Frankly, I don't like everyone at school, but God has given me the wisdom to be gracious.  I fail sometimes, but the forgiveness I receive is such mercy, I am constantly amazed.  Plus, I am forming relationships with the people around me.  There are people I can casually call 'friends', and that makes me very happy. 

This week we are studying Job, and on Thursday I'm going home for mid-term break until Monday, and that will be a welcome break.  Plus, I look forward to seeing my family.  :-) 

Short, but sweet, I hope you all have a wonderful day.  I'll try to post again when I'm home.

Hugs!
Sheila

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Wonderful. His mercies never fail, they are new every morning. Great to have you home, great to see you go and grow. With Christ as the Blazing Centre, you can't go wrong.
Hugses :-)