Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back at Capernwray!

Hello friends! 

I said I would attempt to blog more frequently from school, so here I am!  Unfortunately, I'll have to revert to the old days and pictureless blogging, as I can't really access pictures here.  Technology is far from perfect!

That being said, coming back to Capernwray has been fabulous, and I'm looking forward to all the adventures I will have in the last 6 weeks of school now.  Frankly, while I'm doing my best to treasure these last few weeks, and I know it's all wonderful stuff, I'm also kind of starting to be anxious for it to be over, because I have so many exciting things what with Texas this summer and everything.  On the other hand, I know that each and every moment is to be cherished, and time should never be rushed.  Crazy stuff.

Just for today's classes, we had a guy who does a lot of voice acting come in a teach some classes on 'Entertainment and the Meaning of Life', which is fascinating beyond belief, not to mention hugely entertaining.  It's a good reminder to understand th cultural context in which we live, and to really properly comprehend our audience when we go out into the world to be 'witnesses'.  It's a big responsibility, yet somehow God has given it to us.  Also crazy stuff!

In any case, this keyboard is stiff, and my arms hurt, so I'm going to sign off.  Lots of hugs and love in Christ to you all!

Sheila

No comments: