Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey!

Hello, Sheila-the-18-year-old here!  Crazy beans, hey? Where did those 18 years go?

I'm taking the day off for 'work day' today, as my tendonitis has flared up a bit due to excessive flute work for youth retreat this weekend.  I don't have much to say, it's almost as though there's too much on my mind to write about it.  I sounds crazy, I know.  Maybe my head's just a little 'clogged'.  :-) 

God's been teaching me a lot, and in all areas of my life, really.  The crazy thing is, though, that Bible School ends in exactly 2 weeks.  WOAH!!!  This weekend, as I already mentioned, we are hosting a youth retreat, so that should be pretty exciting.  We've been busy preparing music and dances and skits and painting cardboard decorations and whatnot.  The theme is 'multicultural', so there's a lot happening!

My room is 'Cameroon' for youth retreat, so I've spent the last hour and a bit researching and reading about the country, and it's an interesting reminder how big this world is.  I knew nothing about Cameroon before this.  Interesting opportunities, I tell you.

Anyway, I really can't think to say a lot, so I'll just opt out. 

Hugs!
Love in Christ,
Sheila

PS.  I have pictures of Temple Tours from last weekend in Vancouver, but I can't get them to load up.  Hopefully soon!  S.

No comments: