Friday, May 21, 2010

Heading off Into the Unkown... but God is God. Yay!



So!  Tomorrow I'm leaving here, and Sunday I fly to Texas.  I think I'm all packed.  I think everything is together.  I think my life is in order.  I think my bags are all packed.  I think I am ready.  But who knows, really?  I'm just human,  Fortunately, God is God.  I'm so very glad.  :-)

I feel a bit crazed, I don't feel very together, and I really have no idea what I'm doing, but God does.  And God is God.  Whew!

In just a few short days, I will be spending time with new people.  I will be making new friends.  I will be challenged by very trying situations.  I will be overjoyed and the amazing things God will do.  God is God.  He is in control.

Please be praying for me as I head out on this new adventure.  I know that this is where the LORD wants me, and that He will guide me through every moment of it, no matter what happens.

I love you Jesus!

Hugs,
Sheila

No comments: