Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello World!

Just popping by to say Hi!  The background is changed because the other one died.  This isn't my favourite background ever, but it was the first one I found and sort of liked, and I don't feel like working on it right now.  So... another time.  :-)  Anyway, all is well, I'm exhausted, and I went to bed at 3am last night.  :-D  Camp has been so ridiculously hard, but right now I feel amazingly happy.  First off, I was up until 3am drinking hot chocolate and squirting reddi-whip into my mouth with three amazing FRIENDS.  And it was just all silliness, although that was fun too.  We talked about God and life and home and people in our lives and it was just good.  It's so amazing that God has blessed me in this way, and I know leaving here is going to be crazily sad.  I'm almost ready to be done with camp, but I don't want to leave these people.  Having to work together in such a stressful job as volunteers with hundreds and hundreds of children around all the time, and being forced to work out difficult situations makes you come together in this bond of unity in the body of Christ that is unprecedented.  God is good.

That's it!
Hugs,
Sheila

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Sounds like alot of fun! And yes, the Body is really amazing - I look forward to seeing that in action again someday soon - sigh.