- Showing my bicycle the light for the first time in a while and biking to a lonely little playground. Swinging on the swings until my newly adult tummy decided that was no longer a good idea. Bouncing on the bouncy seesaw and watching the leafy trees blow as I dreamed through my childhood and imagined through my adulthood.
- Laying awake listening to sermons on the Holiness of God. Getting up and taking out my bike through some muddy, grassy, tree-y thoroughfares and listening to that sermon again. Wowed by my Creator. My life was created to bring Him glory, no matter what.
- Watching the berry bushes fly past my bike and dreaming of picking them, so juicy and sweet.
- Choosing ice cream with my Mum and delighting in obeying the Lord. Sitting by a little fountain in the cool sunshine and licking away the tiny, creamy driplets that run down the cone, talking about life and the glory of God.
- Moments of surrender as I struggle with selfishness, the peace that comes from knowing His sovereignty then too.
- Little moments of despair, followed by Jesus' grace to see me through.
- Teaching swimming once again, and seeing tiny distraught faces turn brighter as they learn and master new skills.
- Learning patience and denying self, all the while pleading with the Lord as I battle my sin nature. A beautiful, terrifying thing.
- A special dinner out with my parents that I anticipated all week long. Sushi and stir fries and bok choy and peanut sauce. Reconciliation. Joy!
- Moments of wonder at the edge of the ocean, reveling in the picture He painted.
- Wondering at the future... what will it hold?
- Treasuring God's perfect plan, though I know not what it is.