Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family and Creation Beaty


I love my Mama.  Honestly, we're such good friends and sisters in the Lord, I treasure her so much!  This weekend we went to visit my grandparents together, and had such a blessed time fellowshipping and talking and dreaming through life. 


And my dear Granny.  She grew up in Peru, and here she is reading a letter in Spanish from one of our sponsored Compassion children.  I love this dear woman of God!


Grampa, bless his heart.  He always has a project on the go.  His mind is so sharp.  He knows so much, it's fascinating to learn from him in the garden.


Meditating on the beauty of creation that our Lord created for His glory.

The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
Psalm 19:1


Fresh, ripe, and beautiful.


He created me, too.  How incredible!

Sheila

No comments: